New Classes October 2016:
- Parent and Me: Bring your little one and assist them in growing in coordination, strength, and flexibility through the guidance of one of our trained coaches
- Homeschool Group: Homeschool students come together for an hour of gymnastics based movement and strength building
- Adult Tumble: Don't let the kids have all the fun! Come out and reach your tumbling goals, whether it's learning a cartwheel, getting back your back handspring, or just getting in shape
BEGINNER: Athletes work to achieve a strong foundation in the fundamental tumbling skills such as backward rolls, cartwheels and round offs.
INTERMEDIATE: Athletes work to achieve a back handspring on the mat without assistance while perfecting skills such as front walkovers and back walkovers.
EXCEL: Athletes work to achieve standing back handsprings and round off back handsprings on the floor.
ADVANCED: Athletes work to achieve back tucks, layouts and fulls as well as standing series and standing tucks.
At AAGI, we strive to teach our athletes in a unique and positive way. We value each student and take pride in helping each child reaching his or her goals. We offer:
- A variety of class times and levels to accommodate your child and schedule
- Quick results! Kids are trained by USASF and USAG certified coaches.
- Positive and progressive approaches to acquire skills safely and quickly
Recreational classes are 55 minute classes and are available Monday - Thursday. They have lasting values such as:
- Preparations for future school sports
- Development of strength, flexibility, coordination and balance
- Fun social interaction while achieving athletic goals
In our recreation cheer & tumble class, athletes participate in a beginner or
intermediate tumbling class for the first 55 minutes. During the last 20 minutes of class, athletes train cheerleading skills that are required at both school and competitive tryouts. Skills include motions, jumps, dance, chants and stunts. This class is perfect for athletes interested in trying out for cheerleading in the future, or for those who would like to perfect their skills.